Happy 4th of July!!
We had a great day today. I love July 4th and look forward to it every year. I love summertime and especially enjoy being outside by the pool. Today we went to my parent's house to do just that. Here's our first family 4th of July picture.
We had a great day today. I love July 4th and look forward to it every year. I love summertime and especially enjoy being outside by the pool. Today we went to my parent's house to do just that. Here's our first family 4th of July picture.
This little boy LOVES the water. He splashes and kicks his feet. I can't wait until next summer when I can start teaching him how to swim. I think he's going to be a natural.
Here's Cody with the cake that I made. That's right people...I made something and it was actually really yummy! I'm going to have to make it again sometime.
Owen rocking his cute 4th of July outfit that I bought months ago in anticipation of this day!
Owen's wishing you all a happy 4th of July!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great 4th, and that cake looks soooo good!
oh- and I love Owens little swim shorts, they are so festive!! :)
Your family pic came out so great, Owen is just too cute!! I loved his firecracker shirt.
Hey Holly! How have you been? I can't believe how big Owen is getting! Hope you guys are doing great!
Looks like you guys had such a fun 4th. That cake looks delicious! I want some :)
He is so darn cute...I want to pinch him right now!!! I love his little swim trunks! What a cutie pie!
I think Owen looks like your family. You and your brother look a lot alike. How fun!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! how fun! Isn't it fun celebrating the kids "1st" holidays! Hannah had a great time!
Post a Comment