Saturday, July 26, 2008

Picture Tag

Picture Tag

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others.


Jill Duncan tagged me. I was in the middle of cleaning my house when I took a break and took these pictures. I didn't cheat, I took all the pictures right after I discovered I'd been tagged. It was a lot of fun!


1. The Fridge
I guess you could say I like to have a lot of fluids on hand at all times.


2. The Closet

I love our walk-in closet. We store so much stuff in here.

3. Self-Portrait

Now you know what I look like when I spend the entire day at home cleaning my house!



4. Favorite Room

This is my favorite room because when I am in here it means it's the end of the day. Spencer is home from work and we are sitting together eating dinner and discussing the day.



5. The kitchen sink

I guess if you don't cook there aren't ever any dirty dishes!


6. Laundry Room

Nothing special about this room. I have some pool floaties on top of my dryer.

7. Toilet

This is the toilet in my bathroom. I didn't take a close-up picture for a reason! (Remember I was in the process of cleaning when I took these pictures, and I hadn't gotten to my bathroom yet!)



8. What are your kids doing right now?

I must admit that this is the only picture I cheated on. Owen was asleep when I started taking the pictures and I wasn't about to take his picture and risk waking him up, so this was taken right after he woke up.

9. Dream Vacation

Hawaii of course!!


10. Favorite shoes

These are the shoes I wore when I got married. I remember finding the perfect shoes was almost as important as finding the perfect dress. I love them!


Now I tag Penny Buggle, Rachael Saline, Melissa Wheeler, Melissa Gifford, and Amanda Davies.


Have fun girls!!

9 comments:

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Tag me! I want to do it! HA! I was WAY excited to see you and your mom, and Owen, but Samantha said they aren't coming til Tuesday now, if at all! I'm bummed! Maybe you guys should meet us down here? I guess we'll just wait and see what happens! DANG!

Amy said...

Can you please get outta here with you walk in closet!!! I'm SO jealous!!!!

Owen is SUCH a cutie!!!

Jill Duncan said...

Your house is always so perfect!! and you actually look so pretty when you are cleaning, I wish I looked like that- not fair! :)

Amanda said...

I think you need to come and clean my house. I cant post pictures right now because my house is too messy. I would lose a lot of friends over it....But, I will do it this week.

It seems like my house is always a mess lately. Maybe I just have way to much going on!

Your home is beautiful! I love the red walls!

Owen is so cute! I love the Michael Jackson thing he has going on with 1 sock on his hand. Cute little man!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am not going to cheat. How funny it is that I am cleaning my house right now too. I am SO glad because if I took a picture of my kitchen about 3 hours ago all who saw it would throw up. I almost did.

Thanks for the tag...I am going to do it right now.

Love you!

Fife Family said...

Okay, I am impressed by how clean your fridge is- and the rest of your house for that matter! Are you sure you didn't cheat??

Oh and don't worry, I don't think most kids start sleepovers until they are older. I wouldn't let Evan do it with just anyone. Only someone I knew really well and trusted!

Unknown said...

THE HULL FAMILY! It was so great to see you and your beautiful family! We had such a great time :) Lets plan our next "fun times get together"!!

Rachael said...

Holly, I dont think it is very fair to have to take pictures of a house that isnt even mine! but then I thought.. that probably is better, my moms house looks much better than mine ever will, I am going to do the pics right now!

WheelersSix said...

LOL here I am blogging again. It is going to take me a few days to catch up though. :)