Monday, February 23, 2009

Tags

First I want to announce that I finally have Internet access at my house! I was really missing it so I am so excited to be on-line again!! As I was reading some of your blogs I saw that I had been tagged....twice, so I thought I would do those.

The Rules:
1.go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

This is the picture that came up. I actually just posted this picture not that long ago. This is my brother and Allison on Christmas morning right after they got engaged. Update on that: they aren't getting married until sometime next year.

The next tag:

rules:
Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I think I've done a tag similar to this one, so I will try to come up with 6 different random things about myself.

1. I have a list of things that I would like to do in my lifetime. Since writing the list I've been able to cross several things off, but there are still A LOT of things to do.

2. Some of my best childhood memories are spending Thanksgivings at my grandparent's house in Cedar City, Utah. I loved sleeping in the storage closet, getting into grandpa's candy stash, sledding at "The Apple", playing clue and tripoly with my cheating cousins, making crafts, listening to Laura tell us scary stories in the "dark room", shopping at Wal-Mart and Shopco, and painting the neighbors carpet with our feet. (That's a good story I should share sometime.)

3. I am still friends with a lot of people from high school.

4. I am currently the Young Women's President at church and a day doesn't go by where I don't think about new and fun things I can do with the youth. I'm borderline obsessive about it.

5. I made a bet with some friends when I was 14 years old that I would marry Spencer. We even signed a paper that said they would pay me $500 dollars a piece if I did marry him. I kept that piece of paper and had it in a frame at our wedding, that paper now resides in our wedding scrapbook.

6. I learned how to water ski when I was about 5 years old and I can still do it. I grew up going to a lake just about every weekend because both my parents were in a water skiing club and they competed on the weekends.

So I tag: Amanda Davies, Melinda (you need to update your blog girl!), Melissa Wheeler, Melissa Gifford, Rachael Saline, and Sheri Ward.

That was really fun!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yea! You are back, we missed you. Congrats on getting the Internet up and running. I bet you are seriously the best YW Prez ever. Your girls are so lucky.

Laura said...

Did you get the $500? I want to see pictures of your house!

dillon and kim said...

It's good to have you back, thanks for doing my tag! Some of my favorite childhood memories were thanksgivings in Cedar, we had a lot of good times, you did a good job of mentioning the highlights! I am counting down the days till our visit, can't wait! Also, as for your note on my blog we would LOVE to have you guys visit our cabin in a few years or us anytime, and Dillon can't wait to take Spencer to play in the snow. PS: did you ever get your money for marrying Spencer?

Dustin and Kellie said...

OK! So just so you know, Dustin told me about the bet/framed "contract" at your wedding. It is like my favorite story! I think your and Spencers story (what I know) is the best!