On Saturday I went with this group of girls to FINALLY make my 3rd attempt at making it to the top of the "M" mountain.
And guess what?? I was FINALLY able to see the M from this angle. There were 26 people in our hiking group and everyone made it to the top....including me!! I am FINALLY able to say that I hiked to the top of the "M" mountain!!
It looks like it was quite a climb! That's awesome! Have you registered for the 5k? I want to get registered as quick as I can, I'm thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon in New York... SCARY! Love your hair by the way :)
2 comments:
YAY! That is great! Wahoo! Go you guys! Also, I am LOVING your hair! It is so cute!!!
It looks like it was quite a climb! That's awesome! Have you registered for the 5k? I want to get registered as quick as I can, I'm thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon in New York... SCARY! Love your hair by the way :)
Post a Comment