Before it gets too far past Mother's Day I at least want to mention it. I celebrated my second Mother's Day on Sunday and this year was a lot better than last. Owen (with probably a little help from his daddy) surprised me with these beautiful roses and some chocolate.
The card from Owen was the cutest thing! A monkey card from my little monkey!!Sunday was such a relaxing day. We went to church and then to my parent's house to wish my own mom a happy mother's day. It was so nice to have Spencer take care of Owen and change all his dirty diapers. On Saturday we had a little get together with Spencer's family to celebrate a birthday,mother's day, and Ashley coming to town. We met up in Long Beach and enjoyed a peaceful afternoon by the water. It was fun to be with everyone, even if I was dead tired from that morning's triathlon.
3 comments:
Isn't it crazy what being a Mom does to us!? It makes me feel more crazy than I ever did...probably because I have something more to be crazy about!!! I love it! I couldn't be happier!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful day...you deserve it!
So...will Owen take Hannah surfing when they meet someday? Or, maybe he will just make her laugh alot...his dad is pretty funny and his mom is way cool. We want to come down to CA in the spring and bring both the youngin's with us! I'll keep you updated!
Well, I might beat you up from posting that picture of me!!!! BUT, that was a fun afternoon at the bay and I loved getting those three sweet boys together... even though they had no clue what was going on!
Do you really call owen your little monkey??? I only ask because Aurora is my little monkey too!
Post a Comment