Why is it that every time I turn on my TV something new and extremely yummy looking is being advertised at Sonic? Why is it that I see more commercials for Sonic than I do for any other fast food place? Why does Sonic have the best drink selection in the world?? (Hundreds of combinations with all their add-in flavors). Why doesn't any other fast food place offer a drink that is half ice cream and half slushy goodness? Why are Sonic's chili dogs and fries the only thing I can think about eating right now? Why Sonic? Why must you tempt me so with your brilliant commercials and fabulous food that can't be found anywhere else? Why isn't there any Sonic Restaurants anywhere near my house?? Do Sonics even exist in California? I'm begging you Sonic...please don't advertise your mouth watering food and delicious desserts on my TV anymore because you are just playing games with me. I can't tell you how badly I want to have my food brought to my car by a girl on rollerskates right now! Why can't there be a Sonic I can go to right now??
Monday, August 3, 2009
Why??
Why is it that every time I turn on my TV something new and extremely yummy looking is being advertised at Sonic? Why is it that I see more commercials for Sonic than I do for any other fast food place? Why does Sonic have the best drink selection in the world?? (Hundreds of combinations with all their add-in flavors). Why doesn't any other fast food place offer a drink that is half ice cream and half slushy goodness? Why are Sonic's chili dogs and fries the only thing I can think about eating right now? Why Sonic? Why must you tempt me so with your brilliant commercials and fabulous food that can't be found anywhere else? Why isn't there any Sonic Restaurants anywhere near my house?? Do Sonics even exist in California? I'm begging you Sonic...please don't advertise your mouth watering food and delicious desserts on my TV anymore because you are just playing games with me. I can't tell you how badly I want to have my food brought to my car by a girl on rollerskates right now! Why can't there be a Sonic I can go to right now??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I have just been informed there is one in Hemet....is that close to you? Sanderson and Stetson
I can't say enough "AMEN's" to this post!!! First off, Bryant almost cries from laughing so hard when the commercials come on and he makes us rewind them at least 2-3 times. Second, I have the sonic talk with my friend at least once a week about how annoyed I am that I don't live close to one.
Third, I DIE over their drinks as well. It's probably a really, really good thing I don't live close to one.
Fourth, they just built one next to my friend in Way South Orange County... so I am thinking if they just built one there, maybe they will keep building them and we'll get lucky to have one close by! Maybe we should write them a letter begging them to keep building and promise them that we will frequent it often and bring a plethora of friends with us (like have ward parties there).
Good luck on your sonic quest!
Mmm! Happy Hour! Sonic IS the best! Love that ice!
TOTALLY! I've thought this many a time. I only seem to see them when we're in Utah and I always stop. Mmm, cheery limeade with the best crushed ice. Soooooo good.
Now, I'm off to google and see if there are any in the Bay Area at all. It may be worth a roadtrip for that crushed ice.
We have sonics all over the place here!!!! It's bad. I LOVE their happy hour drink menu! half the price. yikes.
The lemon berry slushies rock. They do have a fun menu.
If you come to Boise..we shall go to Sonic...many times.
I found 2 Sonics pretty close to my house about a month ago! I LOVE the tator tots! You should come up and visit so we can go!
Up here there were like several Sonics in every town. They were going up EVERYWHERE. Everywhere you turned.. There was a Sonic. Now there are like 2 left. In like maybe a 30 mile radius. I don't really know what happened there..
I am sorry about the taunting commercials. That would be so frustrating!
I know there is a new one in Rancho Cucamonga and one by Disneyland off Lemon St.
When we move to Texas there will be one on every corner. I could use a cherry limeade right now. YUM!
Texas DOES have them on every corner! I'm so sorry you're missing out! I was thinking of you today during Happy Hour so I wrote this down...
The number for comments/suggestions is: 1.866.GO.SONIC (1.866.657.6642)
Well, my friend, we have 2 Sonics up here, so I suggest you come visit and partake of the Chili Dog goodness. :) My kids make me take them to Happy Hour at least once a week. We get slushes for fam for $3.68. :)
Post a Comment