On Saturday I ran in yet another 5K race. This was my friend Rachael's first 5K and I wanted to be there to run it with her! The race was held in Upland, so we didn't have to travel far. It was a super hot day, but we did it!! I'm super proud of Rachael, she did so awesome!!! A lot of the run was uphill and she pretty much ran the whole thing...you go girl!!!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow! Good for you guys! I can't even imagine being that motivated!!
ok holly.... when you are taking me on a 5k? I need my body back...It got lost after the 3rd child!
Great job on the run! You are a running machine!
Seriously! You are the woman! You go! I really need to be more like you! Spenc called Dustin the other day and we discussed our (yours and ours) news. You are running
5Ks and going strong.. I am complaining that I don't feel well and paying for a practically forgotten gym membership.. Seriously- you're my hero!
You go girl!!!!!!
let me know when you are ready to do a marathon and you can come to New Mexico and do the Baatan Death March with me :)
Ahem... Holly?!!! :) :) :)
way to go that is awesome!!!
You are an inspiration! I wish I had the drive to do all of that running! You look great, and so does your mom! Tell her I said hello! Little Owen is the cutest thing ever.
Not the post I was hoping for ;) but you and your mom look so great! I can't wait to join you guys in a 5k someday!
Post a Comment