
Yesterday we spent the afternoon with the Hull side of the family for a
pre-Thanksgiving get together. It was so fun for Owen to spend time with his older cousins and for him to get to know them better. He wanted to do everything that they did and be right where they were at all times. He even sat with them at the "kid's table" when we ate dinner rather than sitting in a highchair....a first for him!! Can't wait for him to spend time with ALL of his cousins at Christmas!!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys!
Do my children need to be medicated?
Owen looks SOOO cute and so big sitting up there with the girls. Glad to hear that Ella used her baby whisper secrets on him. I swear, I don't know what I would do with out that girl. She helps me SO much with Carter.
I don't know what happened to the rest of my comment, but the last part of it said I was so excited for Christmas because it will be fun to let all the kids really play this year. All the boys were still too little last year. It will be fun to see how they interact.
Post a Comment