I realize that Easter was almost two months ago, but I still wanted to post these family Easter pictures. It's not that I have been lazy on posting them, we actually just barely took these this weekend...I know, super late!!
I purchased all of our matching outfits before Audrey was even born, I thought the pink would be nice for Easter. Since we didn't actually dress up and go to church on Easter Sunday, we just decided to get these photos taken before Audrey grew out of her dress. So here are a few of the best ones.
4 comments:
better late than never! Cute pictures! I think Audrey looks exactly like Owen did when he was a baby!
Ok that outfit for Audrey is SO cute and I LOVE the matching tie that owen has on. He is going to be just a great big brother to her!
Really, she is so gorgeous- She fits in nicely with your family. Just a group of pretty people! The pink is so pretty and I think the pictures turned out lovely!
the family pics came out great, love the pink.
Post a Comment