This weekend my little family headed over to Huntington Beach to meet up with some friends from High School who I haven't seen in 7 years! It was a gorgeous day to spend at the ocean and so much fun to see my friend, Marti, her husband, and their two cute little kids. It worked out great because Huntington is our favorite beach and we hadn't been there yet this summer.
Marti and I met freshman year in drama class, but became really good friends from swimming together on the swim team. We have kept in touch over the years, but I haven't seen her since my wedding day. (Side note: Spencer says that it looks like we are a couple in this picture)
Owen loves the beach more and more with each trip we take. This time it was hard to get him away from the water.


4 comments:
Spence WOULD say something like that... you two are so fun(ny)! xoxo
How awesome! That is so neat you were able to do that. I wish I lived close enough to the ocean to have a favorite beach! That's so funny what Spencer said. I love how into water Owen is now. You were worried! What an awesome day! Audrey is so sweet!
I agree lets not wait 7 years. Although in all honesty I was there 3 years ago but you guys were super busy so we were not able to get together. You have some great pictures honestly I dont even remember touching your hand I think its an optical illusion! I will be posting mine soon.
this looks like a lot of fun. we really wish we lived closer. i also heard about what happened in moreno valley, scary. i hope you guys are okay.
Post a Comment