Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Little Girl

I realize that I don't have a lot of posts about Audrey on my blog and that needs to change!! Audrey is the sweetest, most precious and adorable, and perfect baby girl!! She is such a sunshine in our lives and our family would not be complete without her. I can't believe that she is already 5 months old!! The first three pictures were all taken on August 14th (her 5 month birthday) and the last two were from when she was 4 months old. Time flies!!!


Owen wanted to take our picture and it turned out pretty good!! Just don't mind me, it was a cleaning day that day!
Wearing a dress that has been in my family for over 50 years now, pretty special.
American sweetheart!!
A few things about Audrey at 5 months:
Weight: 12 lbs. 3 oz. (She is a tiny little thing!!)
Height: 25 inches
Sleeps 10 hours straight at night (9 p.m.-7 a.m.)
Naps twice a day (sometimes 3 times)
She is on an awesome schedule...yeah!!!
Rolls from her tummy to back
Grasps objects and can hold a toy in her hand
Smiles and laughs a lot...especially at Owen
Just started to drink a little water from a cup
Does great riding in the stroller and doing better in the car
Loves her pacifier and will chew/suck on just about anything
Is adored by her family and is a little bit spoiled (ok A LOT spoiled!!)
Is Daddy's little princess
Can sit in a Bumbo chair
Loves to play under her baby play gym
Can watch Owen play all day long, she LOVES him!!
The most perfect little angel ever!!

We love you Audrey Girl!!

6 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

She is truly goregous. I LOVE her miss america shirt! So cute. I am jealous that she sleeps through the night- LUCKY! Also, she takes after her mom! You look great in that picture, maybe I need to go clean before my pictures- take some of your beauty tips. She is getting so big. So sweet. We miss you guys. When are we gonna do that St. George weekend?

Cam and Chelle said...

She is so cute! Love those baby blues!

Jill Duncan said...

she is adorable! I love the miss America outfit- so cute and so true!!

dillon and kim said...

Oh my! Holly, she is just so cute and sounds like the best baby! I had meant to write a comment on your sweater/hat post that she seriously looked like an angel in those pictures! You and Spencer sure make some cute babies!

Tyler and Jill said...

Holly...when you get time will you tell me how you got her on that awesome schedule. Jace is almost 3 months old and is a pretty good sleeper at night but we're still working on naps. E-mail me when you get time!!! alohajillo@yahoo.com

Thanks Holly! Your little girl is such a cutie!

Amanda said...

Holly she is so cute!!!! I love it!!!! They get big so fast, don't they!?!

She looks like Owen...as a girl! HAHA!