Earlier in the week we had some of Spencer's family over for dinner and S'mores by the fire pit. Spencer's brother, Tyler, and his wife Lindsay, and their adorable little boy, Charlie were here visiting from Boston, so it was fun to see them and spend some time with my sweet little nephew. Owen took a liking to Charlie right away and constantly wanted to be right next to him. (I guess baby Audrey is old news) We had a fun evening, but wish we could have spent more time with these guys while they were here for the week!

I was glad to see that Owen seemed to warm right up to his Aunt and Uncle....he needs them to live closer!



4 comments:
Holly you look like a model in these pictures, and in real life too. I wish we lived closer so I could start running with you! You and Spencer are so inspiring! I want to run the Disney 5k next year, are you in? Audrey is so cute and I love how sweet Owen was with Cha-lie. We had so much fun with you guys and wish we could have seen you more.
How fun! I am so jealous that you are going to the beach! I so miss it living up here since we don't really have a beach!
THE BEACH FOR A WEEK! Hol, we really need to talk about this! Every post I grow more and more jealous of you guys! Oh well, I am happy for you guys! How fun! I love visits from family that you don't get to see very often! What a fun time for you guys!
Your blog is awesome, Your babies are adorable! You look insanely good, yeah maybe I was checking you out a little, and I am super jealous of your awesome patio space.
Post a Comment