Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Pictures

Last weekend Sarah took some really great pictures of our family and I thought I would share them with all of you. The first three pictures Sarah took of my kids about a month ago and I never posted them. It's so nice having such a fabulous sister-in-law who is always so willing to take photos of my kids!!!


Still trying to decide which picture will be used for this year's Christmas card. Which one do you like best?
#1
#2
#3#4

#5
I don't think we've had our picture taken by ourselves since our wedding!!
Thank you Sarah, you are awesome!!!

12 comments:

Sami said...

these are so cute. I love all of them, but if I had to pick a favorite I would say number four.

Melissa said...

I'm picking #4 as well!

You are the cutest family I know! I love that Sarah took pictures of the two of you together! We are the same way... Maybe we should go get some family pictures done...

Dustin and Kellie said...

My favs? 1 and 4. I totally dig your boots in 1, but in 4 even audrey is smiling!! I've said it before (like every single comment I've ever posted) your family is so goregous! Totally photogenic! wow!

Melinda said...

#4, #4, #4!

Crys said...

I love the color of # 3 but 4 is the best one of all you, it is absolutely adorable.

Jill Duncan said...

#4. I love them all though!!!!

Melissa said...

Ok, I was looking at your pictures again and I think I like #2 as well. The color looks real to me. Only problem, Owens smile doesn't look genuine. But it is still an Adorable Picture! I LOVE Owens smile in #3! But #4 is still my Favorite!!!

Good Luck Choosing! I think they're all Beautiful Pictures! Great Job Sarah!

Jaime Rubio said...

What wonderful pics! I can say you can't go wrong with any of them but I would pick Number #4 since you all are smiling! Beautiful family!

Sarah Hull said...

You are so sweet! It was my pleasure!! Looking forward to more fun soon!!!

Tyler and Staci said...

I like #1 and #4. They are all way cute!

MOM Hull said...

Definitely number 1- It shows how thin and what great shape you both are in. Love, Diane

Tyler and Jill said...

Like so many other people have said...#4 all the way. Your family is so cute. Merry Christmas!