Monday, March 7, 2011

Audrey Meets Belle

Last week Jill and I took the four kids to Disneyland. This was Audrey's first trip, and I'm not sure why I was so worried about taking her before because she did great!! She was a perfect little angel (like she always is) and she really seemed to enjoy being there. She also didn't seem to mind going on any of the rides. (The same can't be said for Owen though!) It was a beautiful day and the park wasn't too crowded, so we really enjoyed our day.
I think the highlight for me was when Audrey got to meet Belle. I can't wait for Audrey to be into princesses and dress up and all things girlie! I know I was super excited to see Princess Belle, but can you tell who wasn't so excited??
I love this picture!! I love how Audrey and Austin both just fell asleep in my stroller. Such little sweethearts! Such a fun day!!

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

We will have to do it again. Convince Spencer to let you get a pass! The picture of Austin and Audrey asleep is so cute. It will be fun when Audrey is into all the Princesses. Start saving now so you can afford all the $65.00 dresses though. haha!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Poor Owen! We have some friends who went to Disneyland last year and they got the autograph book. Well Landon went along with getting the autographs, and smiled for pictures, but when they got home he wanted to rip out all of the girl names he had got!

That is so cute- I love how Audrey is like staring at her! So cute!