We took a little weekend trip to San Diego and had a blast! It was a great family weekend. My kids always think staying in a hotel is the best vacation ever, so they were in heaven just being at the hotel! Here's my three little cuties ready to start the weekend!
Popcorn and a movie in a hotel= Best night ever!! Well at least according to the Hull children.
Saturday morning I woke up early and started my day doing the best thing you can do on a Saturday morning.....run a half marathon!! Jennifer and I met up at the start line and got ready to race. This was our second time running the Mermaid Half Marathon together. It's a beautiful race around Mission Bay. The weather was beautiful and was overall a great race and a great morning. It's always the best running with your close friend too!
Here we are at the finish line!! Another race together done and in the books! I'm sure there are many more in our future!
After the race I went back to the hotel, showered, and then headed out with the family to Sea World!! We've taken our kids here a few times before, but they still enjoyed it. It was a great day, with beautiful San Diego weather. The kids were great and I think we all had a great day.
Love my babies!!
I think the highlight of the day for both Preston and Audrey was playing in the tide pools. They loved holding the starfish, but I had to keep reminding Preston to keep them in the water so they could breathe.
Double stroller and three kids? I guess that means big muscles for Spencer??
I think I might have to plan some more family get-aways around races in the future as this worked out perfectly! It would have been fun if Jennifer and her family joined us at Sea World, but maybe next time!! It was a great weekend for family fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment