Spencer spent the last 4 days in Arizona at the Angel's Spring Training with Paul, Kevin, and Scott. I was left at home to hold down the fort. It's hard to do it all on my own, but I know Spencer just loves this trip so I can suck it up and handle things at home for a few days.
Here are a few pictures from his trip. Since I wasn't there, I can't really write about it. I do know that they eat at restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and other Food Network shows, get a ton of autographs, and harass various baseball players. They go to Wal-Mart at the end of each day to print pictures they took that day to take back and try to get autographed the next day. Scott tells a lot of stories that they all can't get enough of, especially Paul. It's a total guys trip.
I guess Will Ferrell showed up at a couple of the games dressed as a baseball player. This is him in the picture above and below. Made spring training just a little bit more exciting!
I'm glad Spencer is home safe and sound now.
No comments:
Post a Comment