I have been very reluctant to start a blog because I felt like no one cared what I did on a day to day basis and why would anyone want to read about it! So after a lot of gentle (and some not so gentle) persuasion from friends and family I finally broke down and created this blog. So thanks Jill for all your help getting me up and running! Since I wasn't quite sure what to put on my first post I thought I would just put some pictures up of the highlights of my son's life so far.
Owen Spencer Hull came into this world on December 11, 2007 at 5:40 p.m. He weighed in at 7lbs. 9oz.
Owen came out looking exactly like his Daddy! Spencer was so proud.
First family picture
Mommy's little riendeer. Owen's first Christmas and he was only 2 weeks old.
January 11, 2008. One month old
First Valentine's Day. Two Months Old.
St. Patrick's Day. Three months old.
7 comments:
Yippeee!!! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I love those Darling pictures of sweet little Owen.
Hey! Super cute! I need to get one of these things goin'!
I'm so proud Holly, you did a good job and all of the pictures are so cute. You're like a pro now! :-)
It looks very cute!
Welcome to the world of blogging!! Owen is so cute, love his hair (at least he has hair, mine were all bald). He has changed so much in just 3 months.
Awesome! Look at it this way, you can journal a little easier this way, and you can purchase books of your blog entries... so it can be your family journal/scrapbook! Plus, there are those of us who want to see Owen more often than we can right now... he is getting so big, and is even cuter in every picture! I wish I lived closer...
Holly! You gave in! You have a blog! Why the change of heart? I could have sworn you were the one who told me "don't do it!" :) Just giving you a hard time. I am so HAPPY you have one, and I am excited to keep up on things going on in your family's life. Say hi to Owen and Spencer for us! Owen is such a beautiful little boy.
Post a Comment