Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

First let me start off by saying that not all my posts will be this long. It was just a really busy, fun weekend!
Our weekend started a little early with a visit to the Easter bunny at the mall. My friend Jill and I took our babies to get their pictures taken, unfortunately we couldn't photograph them together since we were only allowed to take one photo each since we didn't want to purchase the $15 photo that they take. Here's Owen all dressed up for the bunny!


Here's a picture of Owen and Kaelyn. She is just 6 days older than Owen. I think they're looking ahead to their future together!!!


On Saturday we got together with the Hull family. We met at John's Incredible Pizza and spent several hours eating and playing the games. For all those who have never been there before, I highly recommend it. It's a lot more fun than Chuck E. Cheese, and the food is better too!

Here's Spencer and Kevin cheating at the basketball game



Grandpa Alan was so nice to carry Owen around while we all played games. Owen loved looking at everything and didn't seem to mind how loud it was in there.


I love shooting games. Turns out I'm not a very good shot though.

I think this game brought back some bad memories of when Spencer used to work in the game room at Chuck E. Cheese.

This is how much fun Owen was having after a few hours

After a fun Saturday with the Hull family, Owen woke up Sunday morning to celebrate his first Easter. He was so excited to see the basket that the Easter Bunny left him.

Checking out his loot and wearing his favorite gift!

Then it was off to church!

After church we went to see my parents. Apparently the Easter Bunny wasn't sure where Owen was going to be Easter morning so he delivered some gifts to his grandma's house too. Here he is with grandma and his brand new jumping seat.

More gifts from the Easter Bunny! I promise my son isn't spoiled. Nope, not one bit!!!

If you look real closely you can see an emblem on the white polo shirt by Owen's feet. My dad designed that logo especially for Owen and stitched it on with his sewing machine. I have a lot more to say about that in a blog to come!

8 comments:

Ben & Sheri said...

Hey Holly! Your blog is so cute....and Owen is so big!! I love all of the pictures. We might be coming down in a few weeks, I'll let you know. I'm glad you have a blog, I'm not that great at keeping it updated...but I like to check out what everyone else is up to.

The McGary Family said...

Your blog entry isn't long, just right considering all the stuff you guys did. I love Owen's hat that he had with the Easter Bunny, too cute. Your family Easter pic is great. It sounds like you guys had a fun-filled weekend with family.

Lindsay said...

Look how cute your mom looks! She looks like a hip young grandma. And Owen....he is so adorable.

Sarah Hull said...

I am anxiously awaiting the "bruce & his sewing skills" blog. I want to see a close up of the custom Owen design.
What a fun weekend! We all had a blast at J.I.Pizza! It was Ella's last fun thing before her sickness started. I am praying Owen does not get this... it's pretty intense. We just got back from the Dr. and she is on 100 meds.
Anyway, I am dying over Owen's Easter outfit and I love the darling family picture. What a cute group you are. I will email you some of my pictures too once I get things under control a little more over here.

Amy said...

Those Easter pictures are out of control with cute-ness! They are off the scale!!! Owen is too cute with all his new Easter gear!!! AND, he belongs in a Gap ad with his Easter outfit!!!!

I LOVE your new blog!!!

Nancy Smith... said...

Holly,
Love your blog! Owen is so cute in his first Easter outfit!

Lindsay said...

Holly...will you email us a few pictures of Owen? (klanxcom5@aol.com) He is sooo cute and we would love to have some pictures of him!

Jill Duncan said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter weekend, and I agree Owen isn't spoiled at all, not one bit! :-)