Saturday: Went bowling with friends
Monday: Kaelyn came over to swim. You guys are too cute!
Thursday: Went to work with mommy (sorry no photo!)Friday: Katie and Ella came to our house to swim
Saturday: Went swimming again, this time with the Duncan family. (Sorry I didn't get a picture of the whole group)
Sunday: Went to church again in another cute outfit
Here's my cute little boy sitting all by himself in a chair!
Own had his four-month check up this last week. He did have to get some shots, but he did a lot better than he did the last time. The doctor and I discussed his eczema and came up with a plan of how to treat it. Ever since I have been giving him the new creams and ointments, his skin is doing A LOT better. He still wants to scratch, so he still has to wear the socks on his hands. He now weighs 15lbs. 3oz. and is 25 inches long. He is growing up so fast! I can't believe it!
8 comments:
What a brave woman! Swimming with three kids?!? How awesome are you! Love the pictures.
He is so cute!!!!!!! I think he looks like you in the face and spencer in the eyes! How fun!!! Aren't they great!?
Ok, you are a savy woman swiming with 3 kids in the pool! WOW! Brave!!!!!
Hannah has ezcema really bad! I hate it. she is always scratching. I use this stuff called baby eczema cream. I get it at walmart, it is by gentle naturals. What are you using?
OK it cracks me up to look at your blog. We know so many of the same people! I used to toilet paper Ryan's house growing up and my friend had a huge crush on him. Katie Bruer was in my ward growing up also. How do you know these people? Small world I guess:)
I promise I do brush my girls hair everyday! And why does katie look like the dirty kid during recess in that backyard picture? My goodness!
THANK YOU so much for spending time with the girls this week. They had a blast with you. It was fun to see the swimming pictures because I wasn't there. Did you hear what happened to Katie after she left your house?? Drama!
I am loving all of Owen's cute clothes. You guys do such fun things all the time.
OMGosh! Owen is so darling! What a cutie you guys have produced! No throwing rocks at that one!
Cute blog! I only have one idea for the family trip this year, I think all the girls should spend a day/morning at a spa. What do you think?
Amen Linds!Amen.
What a fun week (glad I was apart of it)!! I like your new blog background-very cute! Owen and Kaelyn are so cute together- can't wait till are old enough to play with one another.
Post a Comment