Today my wonderful mother is celebrating her 52nd birthday. Doesn't she look great? Last night the family got together to celebrate. After a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake factory we went to my parent's house to continue with the fun. Here's my mom with the scrapbook my brother and Allison gave her.
Trying on the hat from me!
Scrapbooks were the theme of the night because I gave her a scrapbook too!
My mom is my best friend. I love her so much and I have a greater appreciation for her since I have become a mother myself. Happy Birthday Mom!!
P.S. Just as a side note: someone new will share a birthday with my mom. My nephew, Carter William Hull was born this morning. Welcome to the world Carter!
2 comments:
I've only met your mom a few times, but I love her! She doesn't look 52 at all!!!
Holly! This is Amanda Miller, from High School. I hope you remember me. I was in the Alta Loma 2nd ward and I graduated with you and spencer! You guys look great! I am so happy to have found your blog!
e-mail me at amandahoney1@hotmail.com so that I can send you an invite to view my blog!
Your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment