I thought he looked just like Spencer, with the coloring and eyes. But after looking at the pics he definetly has the hair line and hair like Cody, and his eyes look more like your baby pic.
Uh, OWEN for sure is a GOOD mixture of you both!!! Uh, I haven't seen him in real life, so it's pretty sad for me to even vote huh?!! He is a CUTIE PATOOTIE though!! ;)
After seeing your baby picture, the shape of his mouth looks like yours... but he still is working his "hull lips"... (which I pray all my children are blessed with.. that is the best feature)!
I am looking forward to seeing pictures from you guys rockin' out at the concert! Did you take any?
I just recently discovered you blog and love the pics of Owen. You do need a Blog of you, Spencer, and Owen for your relatives that don't live close! Although, I do miss Cali!!!!!!! Sigh! I haven't seen many pics of Owen, but with the pics posted he is a major cutie. I agree with Andrea that he looks more like his Uncle, but he does have your eyes! Anyway, you guys take care and keep posting! I can't wait to see you guys this July at the reunion! =)!
I am not very good at telling which parent a child looks like, but to me me he for sure has Spencer's eyes. He is a very cute baby. I was cracking up at how you said you don't want to be like Diane and have all boys....I hope that someday you get a little girl also. I have been having so much fun with Gracie. I love my boy but there is something about a little girl.
Holly- The chair works great. She doesn't fall out of it all. I bet Owen would love it as well, I think it really helps to build their strength and helps them to learn to sit up own their own faster.
8 comments:
Lol! He looks like Cody! I had no idea! Tara's youngest looks just like me when I was a baby. So funny how that happens.
I thought he looked just like Spencer, with the coloring and eyes. But after looking at the pics he definetly has the hair line and hair like Cody, and his eyes look more like your baby pic.
He doesn't look anything like his mom- sorry! I think he his 95% Spencer!! The other 5% I'm not sure :)
Uh, OWEN for sure is a GOOD mixture of you both!!! Uh, I haven't seen him in real life, so it's pretty sad for me to even vote huh?!! He is a CUTIE PATOOTIE though!! ;)
After seeing your baby picture, the shape of his mouth looks like yours... but he still is working his "hull lips"... (which I pray all my children are blessed with.. that is the best feature)!
I am looking forward to seeing pictures from you guys rockin' out at the concert! Did you take any?
Hey Holly,
I just recently discovered you blog and love the pics of Owen. You do need a Blog of you, Spencer, and Owen for your relatives that don't live close! Although, I do miss Cali!!!!!!! Sigh! I haven't seen many pics of Owen, but with the pics posted he is a major cutie. I agree with Andrea that he looks more like his Uncle, but he does have your eyes! Anyway, you guys take care and keep posting! I can't wait to see you guys this July at the reunion! =)!
I am not very good at telling which parent a child looks like, but to me me he for sure has Spencer's eyes. He is a very cute baby. I was cracking up at how you said you don't want to be like Diane and have all boys....I hope that someday you get a little girl also. I have been having so much fun with Gracie. I love my boy but there is something about a little girl.
Holly- The chair works great. She doesn't fall out of it all. I bet Owen would love it as well, I think it really helps to build their strength and helps them to learn to sit up own their own faster.
Post a Comment