On Saturday my family came out to our house and took us out to dinner. I was totally planning on making Spencer a birthday cake, but just never got around to it. (I know I'm a lousy wife!) So after dinner my parent's stopped at Dairy Queen and picked up this fabulous cake for Spencer. I guess you're never too old to have a Mickey Mouse cake!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Spencer!
On Sunday Spencer celebrated his 27th birthday! And don't think because his birthday was on a Sunday, we didn't do much to celebrate because he had a three day birthday extravaganza! On Friday night I surprised him and took him to the Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert at the Honda Center. We went with our good friends, the Buggles. I don't have any pictures from the concert at this time because I am waiting for Penny to e-mail them to me. Her camera was a lot better than mine, so I let her take all the pictures. As soon as I do get those pictures they will defiantly get posted, and I think I will let Spencer write about his perspective on his birthday.
On Saturday my family came out to our house and took us out to dinner. I was totally planning on making Spencer a birthday cake, but just never got around to it. (I know I'm a lousy wife!) So after dinner my parent's stopped at Dairy Queen and picked up this fabulous cake for Spencer. I guess you're never too old to have a Mickey Mouse cake!!!
My brother and Allison got Spencer a bunch of golf balls and a gift certificate for a round of golf at the local golf course. I always thought golf was an old man's sport. I guess Spencer really is growing up!
On Sunday we went to Spencer's parent's house to watch conference and to celebrate Spencer's real birthday! I told you it was a three day extravaganza! In between the sessions Spencer got to rock out on guitar hero with his brother Kevin.
On Saturday my family came out to our house and took us out to dinner. I was totally planning on making Spencer a birthday cake, but just never got around to it. (I know I'm a lousy wife!) So after dinner my parent's stopped at Dairy Queen and picked up this fabulous cake for Spencer. I guess you're never too old to have a Mickey Mouse cake!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer!! You have no excuse not to golfing with Paul anymore! :)
Happy Birthday Spencer! Looked like you guys had a fun filled weekend! You guys are awesome!
Hey Holly,
Don't feel bad about not making Spencer a cake--Mario and I have been married almost 7 years and I think that maybe I have made him a cake twice! You looks like you guys had a great time and that is what is most important, right? Enjoy!
Post a Comment