I finally got the pictures from the Bon Jovi concert we went to for Spencer's birthday. Spencer had no idea that we were even going to the concert. It was difficult to keep it a secret from him, but it was worth it to see his face when he finally found out that we were going. Here's the sign in front of the Honda Center.
I'm not trying to hide from the camera, I'm just rocking out! Who knew I was so rock and roll??
Being such a huge American Idol nerd, it was really cool to see Chris Daughtry perform. He was our favorite contestant ever. He not only opened for Bon Jovi, but he came out on stage and performed with him.
We didn't have the best seats in the house, but at least we were in the center and we could watch the show on this big screen. Good times!

Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun, I love the picture of you rocking
out-too cute!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm totally jealous! I heart Bon Jovi!
You and Spencer rocking out--too funny!But, it's important to go out and enjoy yourselves!!!! My husband did the same thing when we went to see a play with Billy Joel music! Keep rockin on!
Jaime
Post a Comment