Monday, June 23, 2008

Jason's 80's Birthday Party

On Saturday night we went to Spencer's oldest brother's 31st birthday party. His lovely wife, Ashley decided to throw Jason an 80's themed party where everyone had to dress up. Spencer and I are always up for dressing up, but this party took the cake for the most outrageous costumes! The sad thing is:I lived during the time when all these fashions were actually in style.
Here's my sister-in-law Ashley with the birthday boy himself. Just as a side note Ashley throws parties like nobody else. The party was great and she had thought of every small detail. Job well done Ash!

The Hull brother's: 80's style. Kevin, Jason, and Spencer. I love the different looks that each brother came up with for the 80's.Here's me and Miranda. (Don't worry I'm just drinking root beer in a fancy bottle!)
I was pretty impressed that even Spencer's parents dressed the theme. Can you believe this woman has 7 grandchildren?? She looks too young!
Miranda and Kevin. In my opinion, Miranda had the best outfit and best 80's hair.

Spencer and I had a lot of fun getting these crazy get-ups together.
Owen went to the party too. He had a good time sitting outside in Hudson's highchair eating his carrots. He makes such a mess!!
The birthday party was a lot of fun. Happy birthday Jason and thank-you Ashley for making the party so much fun!



5 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Looks like a really fun party. I love themed parties, it's so much fun getting dressed up. My friend did a 80's party a few years ago, and we had a blast, Paul even won the prize for best outfit!!!!

Sarah Hull said...

I am cracking up so hard! Diane and Alan are killing me with their outfit and Diane's hair is fantastic! Miranda's outfit and hair were super awesom too. You and spencer looked great!! Ash and Jason were fabulous as well. What a great party! We're sad we missed it!

The McGary Family said...

All the different outfits were totally awesome!! Love theme parties, Sounds like everyone had fun at the party.

Cam and Chelle said...

You guys look great! WHat a fun party idea! I'm definitely gonna steal that one! OK, wish we were all closer!!

Rachael said...

You guys really LOVE 80's parties! The outfits are awesome! Way better than anything I could have put together!