Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Bunco

On Saturday night the Duncan's had a super fun Halloween bunco party. It was the most fun I've had in awhile, and it's always extra fun when costumes are involved!!! Jill and Paul did such a good job...can't wait until their next party!! Here are some pictures from the fun evening.

Spencer and I decided to dress up as crayons last minute, but I think it turned out great!
Here's Spencer and his good friend, John. We actually borrowed our costumes from John's mom. A big thanks to her!!
Haley and Scott, or Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf
Our gracious hosts: Jill and Paul.
I am so upset that this picture turned out blurry because Ryan & Taryn were my favorite costumes of the night. Nacho Libre and the Nun (what's her name?)
These were some more fun costumes. The Mario Brothers and the actual game pieces. P.S. Mario is actually a girl.
Love these girls!
I never knew Bunco could be so much fun. Everyone got so into it. I even think a couple of people were losing their voices by the end of the night! Let's just say it was a loud evening!!
When someone got a "Bunco" they had to wear this special Halloween Mickey hat. John was the last person to get a Bunco so he got a special prize.
Spencer was the winner of the "Most Baby Buncos" so here he is with his prize.
Thanks again to the Duncans for such a fun party. We enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to play again!!

5 comments:

Sami said...

Looks like lots of fun. You guys make cute crayons. Happy Halloween!

Amanda said...

The second picture of Spencer and John is classice Spencer. I actually found a picture of him and I at youth conference when we were like 15. He was smiling just like that. funny guy! haha

You guys look so cute!!!! How fun is that! The nacho libre costume is awesome! I also love the mario brothers. How fun!!!

What is Owen going to be?

Sarah Hull said...

The Crayons are cracking me up so hard right now! You guys look darling. Also loving the mario brothers game! So creative. Looks like such a fun party.

WheelersSix said...

I love bunco, it is so much fun! You and Spencer make great crayons! :)

Jill Duncan said...

I'm so glad you guys came- we had so much fun! I think we will have to make it a yearly event!