Monday, October 6, 2008

Julie and Brent's Wedding (but mostly Owen)

On Saturday my really good friend, Julie, got married. Julie and I have been friends since we were little. The wedding was beautiful and it was such a perfect day to be outdoors, it actually felt like fall. I just wanted to post a few pictures from the wedding, but unfortunately my camera wasn't working right and I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few that I was able to get.
Here's the entire Bruer family, I just adore them all so much.

Sweet sisters Julie and Stacy.
Me and my boy. (Don't mind the frizzy hair, I guess that's what happens when I spend hours curling my hair and then I go outside in the mist and wind and it all frizzes in a matter of minutes!)
I love this little guy so much!!
Look at this pimped out outfit. My mom bought him this especially for the wedding. And what suit isn't complete without a brand new pair of red Chucks?
I think grandma needs some more grand kids to spoil!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Hannah is going to die when she sees how hot Owen looks in his pimped out outfit! He is so cute I need to meet him!!!! What a cute little man! I love that his outfit matched the wedding colors! CUTIE!

Your hair looks great. I like the wavy!

The wedding is very pretty! How fun!

Laura said...

His little outifit is so cute. By the way, I love how long your hair is. It is so pretty. It makes me miss my really long hair.

Fife Family said...

Aww, Julie looks so pretty! And I cannot get over that outfit on Owen, ADORABLE!! He is such a cute little boy. He'll definitely be a heartbreaker!
Yes, I do miss California sometimes. But I love Arizona and the fact that So Cal is close enough to visit pretty much whenever we want!

Cam and Chelle said...

Cute! Holly, your hair is so-o long! Love it! Oh, I'd love a cake if you want to mail it to D-town!!

Stacy Marquette said...

it was way fun being in the wedding with you Holly! Thank goodness its all over because those shoes were not good times! lol! Owen is such a cutie!

WheelersSix said...

Owen looks like a stud! :)

Jill Duncan said...

Owen is the cutest little boy ever!! I love the red chucks, and you look REALLY pretty!!!