Saturday night was our 3rd annual Christmas party. What a fun night we had!! This year we had a "
Bunco" themed party. Last year we had an "Ugly Sweater" and
karaoke party and a lot of people enjoyed it, so we incorporated that into this year as well. Enjoy all the pictures!
Nephi entertained as with some karaoke that only he knows how to provide.

I tried to get pictures of everyone in their ugly sweaters, but there are a few that I know I missed. Sorry you guys! Here's Jessica and Mike.

Rick and Sara

Kelly and Richard

Richard, Kevin, and Spencer
Janae and Jeff

Matt and Matt

Haley and Scott

David and Melissa. David was the big
Bunco winner of the night. He won prizes for "Last
Bunco" as well as one for the "Most Wins!" I am so glad that you guys were able to drive so far to make it! I loved having you both! Oh- and I have to mention Melissa's tacky Christmas earrings...Gotta love those!

Here's the group of "Contenders" for the ugliest sweater. There were a lot of good ones this year, it was hard to choose!

A
final decision of who actually had the ugliest sweater was never even made. It came down to Tyler and Lindsay. Both of their sweaters were
absolutely hideous so they were given the prize to share. Nice job you guys!

All and all I thought the party turned out great!
Bunco seemed to be a hit, maybe we can do it again sometime. Thanks to all who came and helped make the night so much fun!
7 comments:
I love a good Christmas sweater party. Nice job!
Those sweaters of Tyler and Lindsey made me gag just a little! Holy smokes! Where did they find those?!! What a fun night! See you guys soon. (Too bad we can't wear those sweaters for the family picture)!
What a great idea! I love it! You guys are so fun!
what a fun party! I so wish we lived closer to you guys so we could hang out more! You asked about the snowman guy on our blog. It was just a bunch of like quilt stuffing glued on to a sweater. He won last year so they decided to let someone else win, but he pretty much goes all out, pretty funny. I'm pretty sure we'll see you in February to go shoppping!
We had so much fun! Can't wait for next year's party! :)
I am so sad we were not able to come! It looks like so much fun :) Next year we will be there (we will plan on a back-up back-up babysitter... just in case!)
Hey Neighbor!
We missed seeing you as well this Christmas. It looks like you really had a blast! We don't know when we will make it to Cali next... maybe you need to come here first! We'd still love to go to a Colts game some time! Can't believe how fast Owen is growing up! He is just adorable! It's fun seeing all of your pictures, but hopefully we will get to see you in person some time soon! Love you all, Jesse, Melissa, and Kinsley
Post a Comment