Spencer's brother Tyler and his wife Lindsay were here for about 3 weeks during the holidays. They live in Boston so we NEVER get to see them. It was such a treat to have them come and stay at our house....even if we did smoke them TWICE at Trivial Pursuit!!!! Besides beating them at games while they were here Spencer took them on a hike across the dam at Lake Perris and that's where this picture is taken. We loved spending so much time with you guys.....now we need to plan our trip to New York!
On New Year's Eve we went to the Danielson's house and celebrated a New York New Years. We counted down the New Year at 9:00 which was perfect because there were so many little kids there. After that party we went to the Duncan's to celebrate the West Coast New Year.
We had planned on putting Owen to sleep over at the Duncan's house, but he was being so cute and happy we let him stay up just a little bit longer. He was having a great time playing with the blow horns Jill had.
I kept trying to get a picture of him wearing this hat, but he kept pulling it off. This was the best I got.
What's your New Year's Resolution?
8 comments:
You totally rock at writing thank you notes. We received yours in the mail the day we got back. Tyler and I had so much fun hanging out with you and Spencer. Seriously, you live way to far away and we need to see you more often! And did you seriously just call the game Trivia Pursuit -if so, then you totally owe me points on Yo-Yo Mai! We love you and miss you already. I can't wait to meet up with you in New York. When are you coming?
I know how you feel about a hair change. I was tired of my long thick hair too.
If you're ever in Utah Valley you can stop by my sister's salon
Hey Holly,
About the hairdresser thing. I have been going to the same lady since I was born. :) The last time I went to her for cut and style, which was about 7 months ago, she was $20. :) Although, she is in Alta Loma. Her name is Juana and she's at A-1 Beauty Supply on Baseline and Carnelian (next to Terry's Burgers and Walgreens). The number there is 909-989-5081. I hope this helps.
Beckie :)
Holly, your hair is beautiful! I would give anything to trade for a day :)
Oooo the other thing to consider Holly is maybe donating 10" to Locks of Love or some similar organization to make wigs for people with cancer. :)
I agree, I would trade hair with you ANYDAY- your hair is beautiful!!! I use my friend Katie Gunnell, you can call her at her salon at 951-278-8699. She is in on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. She works out in Corona, but she is awesome. I love her, she is really good, and would now how to make your hair stylish and cute!
Shave it off to match Spencer.
You are stopping in Ohio on your way to New York...right?
I'm with the "your hair is already sexy" team. But I'm sure whatever you do to it will be gorgeous! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Oh and my New Year's Resolution is to hang out with Holly more. ;)
Post a Comment