Holly, he is so stink'in cute! I don't know how you stand it! I just found out my mom, Emily, and I got our tickets and will be there March 6-9, should be a lot of fun. Also, congrats on the new house! That is so exciting, I can't wait to see how you decorate, I love your style!
6 comments:
I would vote for him!!!!
Too cute!
Holly, he is so stink'in cute! I don't know how you stand it! I just found out my mom, Emily, and I got our tickets and will be there March 6-9, should be a lot of fun. Also, congrats on the new house! That is so exciting, I can't wait to see how you decorate, I love your style!
if that's the case, Kaelyn and Owen and definitely getting married... whether they want to or not. ha ha!
Totally. And Hannah can be the first lady. I'm sure they will look great together at the ball. How fun!
What a cutie pie!
I totally love it!
Post a Comment