I wanted to post these cute pictures of Owen and
Kaelyn playing at the kid's center in our local mall from a couple of weeks ago. These two really are growing up together and it has been so fun watching them develop their relationship as they get older. They totally recognize
each other now and love to play together. They do however seem to get into more trouble when they are together.
It's funny because Owen is a little bit more reserved in these kind of settings. He played, but he pretty much stayed right by my side the entire time. Here he is by the kid sized blue car, unsure about what he is supposed to do about it.
Kaelyn, on the other hand, is a little bit more out going and isn't afraid to explore. Here she is going down the slide (with a little help from mommy of course!)

It took a few tries, but Owen finally decided to go inside the blue car.

After playing the kids were so hungry, so we got a little lunch at the food court (healthy I know). I really wish I would
have taken a picture of the mess these two made while eating! Talk about "Double Trouble," I could
NEVER have twins!
What a fun day we had!
5 comments:
never say never! heehee! Owen is so cute and grown up looking!
They are so cute together! Gotta love Kaelyn's mouthful of food, how attractive! :)
I was gonna call you today to see if we wanted to take those pictures of the two of them. One of these days...
He is getting so big!!!!
I LOVE his hair (and of course I will take pictures of him :) Maybe then we will FINALLY get together!
I love Owens hair. He looks like a little man.
I remember when they were just tiny newborns! They are getting so big now! How fun for them to grow up together.
Post a Comment