Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happiest Place On Earth

I have to say that I really have been slacking on keeping up with my blog, there are so many things I would like to post about, yet so little time. I'm now making a promise to myself to do better!!

Last week I was lucky enough to take Owen to Disneyland with a little help from our friend John, who was able to get me in for free, Yeah!!! I can't believe how expensive Disneyland is now....I don't know how families afford to take their kids! Owen has been before, but it has been so much fun to watch him get more and more interested in what is going on around him.


We went with our friends, Jill and Kaelyn, and had a really fun day. We enjoyed the teacups, the carousel, and I couldn't believe how still both kids were during It's a Small World. After some lunch we packed up and headed home before traffic. The trip as such a success, Jill and I are already making plans to go back next week.....anyone care to come along!! It's so nice living so close to Disneyland.

These two always have so much fun together.

Owen figured out how to spin our teacup all on his own

Although we didn't actually ride Dumbo, Owen enjoyed sitting in this one
Perfect sized door
A little unsure of what to think about the carousel


3 comments:

Melissa said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Owen is getting! And so Handsome!!!

Congrats on your new house, by the way! We would love to make it down to Cali some time and see you and take a tour! Who knows when it will happen next though...

Sarah Hull said...

oh my goodness, that last picture melts my heart! Disneyland is just so fun for all ages! Let me know what day you guys are going next and maybe we could meet you all there for a few hours while Katie is in school. It would be so fun to see you guys!

dillon and kim said...

How FUN!!! I wish we lived closer and could play everyday. I haven't been to disneyland in a long, long time but we are looking forward to going in September with you guys! Keep me updated on the race info, I have a friend who wants to come too!