Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two and Three

I think the picture speaks for itself.

I'm freaking out!!!

























April Fool's! :)

14 comments:

aprilaleman said...

ha ha thats a good one.

Cam and Chelle said...

Heehee! I totally fell for it, I was like, what? When did they decide to have another (2)?!! Good one H!

Melissa said...

My first thought was, "WOW! Holly's Nuts!"... then I scrolled down... I laughed really loud and woke up Kinsley! Holly, you are such a stinker! :)

dillon and kim said...

-K- no lie I haven't been fooled like that for a long time!!! You totally had me going... good one! :)

Laura said...

You are crazy! Good one.

WheelersSix said...

You're awesome, why can't ai be cool like you?!?

Unknown said...

You are such a BRAT! I was so excited ... then I saw april fools..... I am still not over it!

Lindsay said...

You totally had me, especially since I checked your blog on 4/2/2009 and not on April Fool's. Good one.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Ok, so the really funny thing is that Chad and Val are SERIOUSLY pregnant with TWINS! I was like, ok... so.. I have only known of like three people in my life having multiple kids at one time.. And now TWO PEOPLE having TWINS!

Yeah.. I totally fell for it. But in my defense.. I'm reading this on Friday, the 3rd, not the first..

michelle said...

AWESOME.

Amanda said...

I'm so mad I can't even think of something nice to write....

good one! you had me fooled!

Jill Duncan said...

HAHA!!! I really stared at it for a few seconds very confused before I scrolled down, and realized it was an April Fools joke! Good one! :)

Jaime Rubio said...

That was a great joke--I loved it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a WHORE!! If I didn't LOOK at the DATE, I would have THOUGHT and that wasn't a LIE! CRAP!! Glad I looked!!