I mentioned before that my short hair cut was one of my New Year's Resolutions, and I also mentioned that I only made two resolutions this year. My second resolution was to learn how to make home-made cinnamon rolls from scratch. The time has come to follow through on my second resolution, however......I need help!! I have visions in my head of making a tray full of soft,
ooey, gooey, loaded with calories, perfectly
delicious cinnamon rolls, but I don't have a clue of how to do it.

This is where you come in. If you have a
fabulous cinnamon roll recipe, I would love to have it. If you have any tips or suggestions would you please share?? I am a horrible cook; I have trouble even with a recipe, but this is something I am committed to! Will you help me please???
9 comments:
I have never made them either!!! They kind of scare me in more ways than 1!!! I would want to eat them all....and...I would probably mess them up.
Let me know what you find out!
What a good idea! I made a resolution to make better dinners more often but I like this one more. I know 'the fords' like our mom's aunts and cousins are amazing at cinnamon rolls. I'll try to get their recipe and email it to you. Good Luck!
Holly its soo funny that you post this just after I have made them. ;) I love my recipe which I stole from Alton Brown. ;) Cinnamon RollsThere is the link!! If you need help just email me and I'll give you my number I will try and walk you through it. ;) Oh and I've made them several times and they have been a HUGE hit everytime I've made them!!
I am just loving your resolutions! O.k., so we make them from the Pillsbury "specialty mix" called "Hot roll Mix" It also says on the box: scratch baking made easy & is in a blue box. You can also use the rest of the dough to make pizza crust! I keep a box or two in my kitchen at all times. Bryant is VERY picky when it comes to bread/roll type things and he is such a lover of these!
Good luck!
Ooh, I would go with Alton Brown idea. Every recipe of his that we've tried has turned out spectacular! Let me know when you figure it out and pass your knowledge along to me. Sounds yummy!
Cinnamon rolls are not my specialty, which is probably a good thing. If they were I might make them all of the time and eat them all of the time! Good Luck!
The picture looks delicious. Let me know if you find a recipe and they look like that. I might attempt it then.
I always check out Allrecipes.com and cook the recipes with great reviews, usually the ones with 4 or 5 stars. It hasn't let me down yet!
The Alton Brown recipe turns out looking like your picture so you are aware! ;)
Post a Comment