Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Do

On New Year's day I made 2 resolutions and on Friday I followed through on the first one. I got a major hair cut!!! Believe me, I was nervous....but I think it turned out great!

Here I am with the two pony tails I had cut off. Don't worry, I'm not going to put them a box and save them, I am donating the hair to locks of love.

Cody and my hair.
I've NEVER had hair this short before. What do you think?

23 comments:

Holley Williamson said...

wow you are so brave! it looks way cute!!!

Ben & Sheri said...

I really love it!!!!

Laura said...

Totally cute!

Tyler and Staci said...

I love it Holl!!! Maybe cody should grow his out, I think the pony tails work for him.

Fife Family said...

I think it looks totally cute. You could probably pull off any hairstyle though!

aprilaleman said...

I really like it, nay love it! Short hair is so much more stylish looking to me, and it makes you look mature! Makes me want to cut mine again. :)

Taryn said...

I LOVE it, Holly! It's perfect on you.

Lindsay said...

You look GREAT! I love the new haircut! It is perfect for Spring.

Jill Duncan said...

LOVE IT!!!! I think it looks so cute! You are going to love the short hair in the summer heat. Now I want to cut mine too!

Melinda said...

I LOVE IT! It looks so good... seriously, you should keep that one up. It looks like they thinned it as well. Seriosly Holly, one of my favorite cuts on you. Hope things are going well... Robbie and I are hoping to get a trip down there soon. I will keep you posted!

Amanda said...

You are one hot MAMA!!! I LOVE it!!! I bet you feel naked!

Has Owen Noticed???

Someone out there will be VERY lucky to get your hair!

dillon and kim said...

LOVE IT!!! I've always envied your hair and I do even more now that you can pull off this look too! It will be so nice for summer... how fun!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Umm.. HOLY GORGEOUS! WOW! You've always been gorgeous and now you still are! I don't think thats fair.. I cut my hair January 2.. and I STILL am adjusting! Not cool Holly. Not fair at all! Super cute!
Go you for donating!

HunnyHull said...

AMAZING! I love the fresh doo!

michelle said...

Great cut. Really.

Edith said...

It looks cute. I'm not one to be attached to hair and love that it can grow long and then you can always cut it and grow it again. You'll find that it is so much easier to take care of short. I just donated mine to locks of love too.

Sarah Hull said...

DARLING!!! I LOVE IT! There is one lucky girl out there that is going to get one awesome wig because of you!
I've got two friends right now going through chemo and both of them have the most amazing wigs, thanks to generous hair donations like yours!
p.s. the style is fabulous! I just love the cut!

Jaime Rubio said...

Great haircut for you and I love that you donated your hair to locks of love! Sheik! I would donate my hair but since my hair tangles easily--I can't stand it that long!!!!

Maia said...

You are very brave! I absolutely love it! You look great!

Cam and Chelle said...

Supa Cute!!

The Benches said...

L.O.V.E. it.

Rachael said...

Copycat! ;) how come my hair cut cant look that cute??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! You look AWESOME with short hair! GOSH!! Do you think, wow...so much easier to blow dry and straighten? HA!! ;) SO CUTE ON YOU!!