I love Easter! I love it so much I thought I would share my list of the 5 things I like most about Easter.
Starting with #5: Pastel Bunny Corn. I'm a huge fan of candy corn in general, but there's something extra great about the pastel variety made by Brach's.
#4: Cadbury Creme Eggs. What's not to love? I love the commercial with the different animals wearing bunny ears, I love that it's gooey inside just like a real egg, and I love the way it makes my fingers all sticky when I eat one. I enjoy biting a hole in the top of one of these guys and then sucking all the yummy goodness out of it, but that's just me.
#3 This is an Easter tradition that my Dad got me hooked on: Mini Eggs. If you haven't had a mini-egg before, then you haven't really experienced Easter. Crispy outside, smooth and creamy inside....a little piece of candy heaven.
#2 Peeps. A lot of people don't appreciate the yumminess of peeps, but let me tell you; you're missing out! There is only one way to eat peeps though: buy them several weeks before Easter and punch some holes in the plastic. When Easter comes they will be nice and hard...delicious! You can't knock it until you try it!
And the #1 thing I love about Easter is.........Subjecting my child to the creepy Easter Bunny! Happy Easter!
4 comments:
No major tears! That is good. Last year Angie and Val took all the kids to get pictures with the Easter Bunny. Ethan wouldn't get close! They turned the camera to get him in the picture. The backdrop is only in half the picture and Ethan had these HUGE tears. You would have thought we were subjecting him to major trama!
That's a LOT of treats! Delish!
HoL:
I'm glad you love treats as much as I do. I've been going through about a bag a day of those mini eggs for weeks! Somehow I think your dad got me into those too. Owen is adorable, I bet he was so fun Easter morning!
PS: We love the snuggie, I can't think of a more perfect gift for Spencer. Tell him happy belated birthday from us! Oh yea...have you registered for that 5k yet or do you have any info? Keep me updated :)
Great top 5. We watched a home video of us having our annual Easter egg hunt at your house. It was hilarious. We had some good times.
Post a Comment