Owen and Kaelyn were born six days apart. It has been so much fun watching the two of them grow up together. I really believe that they were friends in heaven and then sent to earth to live in the same city. What precious children we have been blessed with! I just wanted to share some of the pictures I have of the two of them together. Here they are spending their first Valentine's Day together in 2008.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great! I love that! I feel the same way about Ethan and his friends Landon. They are 3 months apart. I have been friends with his mom since high school and Dustin has worked with her hubby. I hope they stay friends forever. We've joked about them being each others best mans.. I love the idea of having friends since birth! Yay for Owen and Kaelyn!
How fun!!! It is so fun to see kids grow up with other kids their age! Cute pictures!
Hannah is a little jealous....hehe
What a cute post!!!! I can't believe how much they have grown! We will force them to always be friends- even if they hate each other. haha! :)
Post a Comment