Last Thursday we attended Ashley's graduation. We love this girl so much, it was such an honor to watch her get not only her high school diploma, but an AA degree as well. I am going to miss her so much once she moves away to go to BYU.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Fun Fun Fun
We have been so busy this last week, but it's been FUN busy!! Here's a re-cap of everything that has been going on!
Then on Saturday we met up with this fun couple in LA to attend Josh and Ashley's (a different Ashley from the Ashley who graduated) sealing.
I love watching couples who have just been sealed come out of the temple. They are just so happy and radiant! Don't you just LOVE her dress??
We love having friends who have a little boy the same age as Owen,


Tuesday Owen and I met Jill and Kaelyn at ChuckECheese. I have never been to the one in our city, but it was fantastic!! For those of you who don't know, my first job was working at ChuckECheese. I worked there for 3 1/2 years. I dressed up as the mouse and everything!
Owen had the BEST time, and I didn't even need to put money into the machines, he liked playing on them whether they moved or not.
Owen loves buttons and steering wheels, so as you can imagine he was in button heaven!!

Owen was kind enough to take Kaelyn for a little spin.
A few days ago (I don't remember exactly when) I took Owen to Toys R Us and just let him walk around. Of course his favorite thing in the whole store was this kiddie golf cart thing...it was probably the most expensive thing in the whole store. $750 bucks for a kids car?? Crazy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!!!!! Owen looks like he is having a great time...everywhere!
I think you should buy the kids car and use it as a family vehicle...I'm sure Spencer would love that.
Owen is so cute! Love the faux hawk!
Post a Comment