Thursday, June 25, 2009

Keeping The Tradition Alive

Last summer I ran my first 5k at Disneyland. I had so much fun doing so, I made a vow last year to run this 5k every year. I am already signed up and ready for September 5th to roll around!! I have been running every morning, so I feel like I'm ready to go!! Here is a map of what the 5k course looks like. Just click on it to make it bigger. It's pretty cool running through Disneyland when no one else is there.
It's already looking like there is going to be a pretty good sized group of us running this year. If there is anyone out there who would like to join us, it's going to be a ton of fun!! We will probably get a hotel in Anaheim the night before and really make a mini-trip out of it. Everyone is welcome...who wants to join me???

4 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Seriously can't wait!!! Wish I was as prepared as you are though... maybe I should start running :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

I do! I do! Yet again, I wish we lived closer to you!

michelle said...

We'll be in OC in August and October but not September. I'd love to run this, it looks like it would be such a fun race. Maybe in 2010?

Marti and Leif Stockdale said...

Aww too bad this is not close to the High School Reunion Time I would so go with you. Will you be going to the high School Reunion? I am going to give it my all to go for the Reunion.