Monday, July 13, 2009

Arrowhead Take II

We loved being up in the mountains so much last weekend we decided to do it again this weekend. After a VERY crazy Friday that night Owen, Spencer, and I drove back up the hill to spend some time with Spencer's parents in Lake Arrowhead. What a great time we had! It was so fun to just relax, play games, and enjoy time together as a family. Having beautiful scenery and perfect 80 degree weather didn't hurt either.

Since we already spent time on Lake Arrowhead last weekend Saturday morning we decided to take a 10 minute drive to Lake Gregory. None of us had ever been there before, so it was fun to do something different. The lake is very small, no boats allowed, but there were peddle boats, row boats, and paddle boards to rent. There was also a giant water slide....which I chickened out last second on riding because the lake water made the slide real slimy, I wasn't digging it. Here are a few pictures from our day.
Alan was having the time of his life. This man really needs to own a boat sometime in his lifetime.
Owen did amazing. This kid loves being outdoors, especially near water.
Hey look I'm in a picture!!

We had a great weekend. Thank you so much Diane and Alan for letting us come hang out, we had a great time! Memories to last a lifetime. And to all those family members who didn't come: you guys really missed out!

3 comments:

Marti and Leif Stockdale said...

I am so jealous of your 80 degree weather...its 103 degrees here right now. you guys are so cute. Too bad Aurora is too old for owen. Sometimes I wish I lived in California again because I know leif and owen would make great playmates.

Holley Williamson said...

Hey...you're pics looks like some of ours! How fun!

dillon and kim said...

It's good to finally see YOU! you guys are the cutest family