Thursday, July 16, 2009

Silly Little Boy


This child loves to pretend to drive my car, and that is an understatement! He would do this all day long if I let him. He loves to push all the buttons and move the steering wheel as if he were really driving. He will even make car noises with his mouth. It's pretty darn cute.
I spent most of my day at home today cleaning the house. Owen was such a trooper and played so well by himself, I actually got a lot accomplished. Late this afternoon I decided that Owen needed a little reward. I had planned on playing ball with him in the front yard, but as soon as he saw my car he started pointing, so who was I to say no to his fun?? I sat and watched him play for 20 minutes!! That is a LONG time for a 19 month old to focus on one thing! He was so happy, I loved it!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hannah LOVES to drive. She even says "drive" when she sees the car! It's pretty funny. We let her do it when we drive around the neighborhood!

Owen is so cute! What a poser!!!

What kind of ride do you have?

Jill Duncan said...

He is such a boy!!! So cute, we need to get together!

Sarah Hull said...

This weekend Alan came out to go sailing with Bryant and he came by the house and told us all about how much Owen loves the car. Alan got so excited telling us about the little toy you bought him where he can pretend to drive.
Those are such cute pictures of one happy, happy 19 month old. What a doll!

Marti and Leif Stockdale said...

how cute just wait till he learns to change your mirrors and turn on your hazards and you dont realize! what do you drive now or are you still in that sea foam green RAV 4?