Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Night

Last night we had a really fun family night with our friends the Guerrero's. After a yummy dinner, (which doesn't happen often in our house!) we sat down to decorate gingerbread haunted houses!! Spencer and I were supposed to decorate one house and Haley and Scott were to do the other, but Spencer TOTALLY took over and would only let me put a few jelly beans on the roof!! He's just crazy serious about his house decorating I guess!!
See how nicely Scott and Haley worked together!
Meanwhile our two little boys were doing something like this:
OK so maybe a little bit more of this was actually going on!!
When it was time to go at least there was one cute haunted house to show off!
Our house on the other hand...ummmm.....not so much.

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Spencer looks psycho in that first picture!!! :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to do it! I'll have to have Dustin look and see how cute they are!