Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween!!

Not in his Halloween costume, but still super cute!!
Before I post some actual pictures from Halloween I wanted to make sure I did a post about Spencer finally finishing carving our pumpkin! So here is proof that it got done.....because for a couple of days there I thought we were just going to have a half-carved moldy pumpkin!
This time we had Allison and Cody around to carve with us!!
I saw on a friend's blog that she had a Mr. Potato Head like set for her little boy's pumpkin and I thought that would be perfect for Owen, so I went out and bought our own set!! Needless to say Owen had more fun with the container all the pieces came in than the actual pumpkin "parts!!"
The fun with the container got a little more extreme when it became a hat for Daddy that cars crash into.....oh the joys of having a boy!
At least Spencer thought Owen's pumpkin set was fun!

2 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Owen is so so cute!!! That Mr. potato head thing is a great idea. We miss you guys!

Edith said...

that is such a cute idea for a pumpkin, I live the Mr. potato head!
no mess at all :)