Enough is enough...summer is over!!! As much as I love summer and the hot weather that comes with it, I'm over it!! I'm ready for fall (or at least weather in the 70's).
On Friday I took Owen to this super fun pumpkin patch with the playgroup from our church. I have been looking forward to going ever since we went last year, but Owen was too little to really enjoy it. I wanted him to run around, see the animals, and play, but it was so darn HOT!! Within 5 minutes of being there I was sweating to death and ready to pack up and go home. It should not be 95 degrees in October! Despite the horrible heat we managed to stay over an hour and Owen did have fun with his friend Jackson.
5 comments:
Shame on whoever decided to plan a trip to the pumpkin patch in 90 degree weather. :) I'm always glad when you come!
Where is this cute place? And, if you need a friend let me know.
BTW: Email me your phone number.
I love going to the pumpkin patch. How fun! You look beautiful! Hope you're feeling well.
Wow! 95 degrees!! Ouch! But at least you guys had fun! That is so cute that Owen was asking for the keys! What a silly sweet boy!
You're looking super cute Holly! Sorry for the heat, we've been enjoying some cooler weather out in this sauna for once!
Post a Comment