Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl

We were super excited for the Super Bowl this year since our team, the Colts, would be playing. After church we headed over to my parent's house all pumped about the game.
I'm sure you heard that our team lost, but oh-well. A game is just a game and we had a lot of fun watching it together...the commercials weren't too bad either.
After the game my dad gave me an early birthday present...TaDa, I got a bike!! For those of you who don't know, my whole family is into bikes, especially my dad. Spencer has gotten into bike riding the last few years and my dad gave him a bike on his last birthday. I finally feel like a real member of my own family now that I have a bike to call my very own!
There is no way I can ride this thing at the moment, but I plan on using it to help me shed all this pregnancy weight. I plan on competing in at least one triathlon again this year, so I need to get my booty in shape!!
P.S. Doesn't my husband look great? He's been dieting again and has recently lost some more weight. He is going to be my ultimate motivator and support when I start a hard core diet and exercise program in a couple of months!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the shirts AND I just got a bike for Christmas too...so we should go ride together sometime. Do you know anywhere fun? I am not good though...tired after a block...ha ha ha

Jill Duncan said...

you guys look adorable all decked out in your outfits! Yes, Spencer looks great- good for him!! Don't worry, you'll be back to your normal self again in a few months, especially with that new bike!

dillon and kim said...

Yay for a new bike, I envy you for being brave enough to try a triathalon! I think all three of you look great. Owen is getting so big what a little stud! Hope we see you soon!

PS: we couldn't pierce Quoia's ears sooner because she got Dillons tiny ears and the gun wouldn't fit behind them. Usually you can do it at about 3 months I think...

Rachael said...

Holly I think you look great!