On February 1st my little brother turned 26....wow!! It's crazy that Cody and I are both in our upper 20's and all grown up. I still remember the days when I would play Ghost Busters and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with him and he would play barbies with me, and occasionally my mom would give us both manicures. He'd probably kill me if he saw this, but Cody would beg my mom to paint his fingernails pink because that was his favorite color....good times!!!
We met up with the birthday boy Monday night at the Elephant Bar for a delicious dinner and then yummy cake at my mom's afterwards.

Even though it was Cody's birthday, let's be honest, the real star of the show is always Owen when it comes to my family. He's the only grandchild, and LOVES all the attention he gets when we are all together. While we were at dinner he was really hamming it up for the camera!

Spencer wearing the Tiger glasses provided in the kid's menu.

Of course, Owen has to do everything Daddy does!!

This is the messiest I have ever seen
Owen get with cake. He didn't even get this messy with his own
birthday cake.

Well happy birthday Cody!! Even though we're old, and Owen has replaced you as the "baby" of the family I still love you and I cherish all those fun times we had when we were little. Maybe one of these days we can bust out those plans we made for beating up bad guys if our house was ever broken into while we were Home Alone. Oh, the good old days when
Macaulay Culkin was our idol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment