Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LadyBug Shower

On Saturday two of my really good friends, Haley and Jessica, threw me the most fabulous baby shower ever!!! They went all out with a "ladybug" themed shower with the yummiest food, cutest decorations, and fun games!! I had so many friends and family members attend, it was really a special day and I loved every second of it!! I really do have some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for!!
Here I am with the two party throwers!!

The desserts were almost too cute to eat....almost!!
Holley collected the most pacifiers by catching people crossing their legs, so she won a prize!
A teenie-tiny bathing suit for my little girl!! Someone knows me well!!
I just love how cute girl clothes are....so much fun!!
Probably my favorite gift. A homemade rag quilt that my mom made, I love it!!
Thanks to everyone who came, and to everyone who helped make the shower so much fun. Love you guys!!!
P.S. I can't believe I only have about 2 weeks to go....crazy!!

6 comments:

aprilaleman said...

ha ha... good luck in the next 2 weeks.

btw: way cute shower... those desserts were soooooo cute.

The Benches said...

You look beautiful! Good luck with everything! Little girls are the BEST!

Sarah Hull said...

That looked like such a fun shower. Dang! I am SO sorry i missed it. Your little girl is going to look SO cute in that bathing suit!!! It's so tiny and darling!!!!
Wow! Your mom is super talented. That is an awesome quilt!
Two weeks=ANY DAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Oh My Goodness! That is such a cute idea! I love the lady bug theme! Super cute! I love the tiny bathing suit- how sweet is that! WoW Hol! YAY

The McGary Family said...

love the rag quilt! So pretty and looks so soft.
Let the countdown begin!!!

Crys said...

Wish I could have been there, Hope things go well for you, cant wait to see her! must post pictures!