Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pretty Girl

My sister-in-law, Sarah, was so kind to come to my house and take some pictures of little Audrey last Sunday. Sarah is a talented photographer as you can see from these two beautiful photos of my precious baby girl. I will post more pictures from the photo session soon!

I told you Audrey was the most beautiful baby girl ever!!

10 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

Awww!!! Holly she is precious! I cant wait to meet her.

Tyson said...

Seriously so cute. She is a doll. Kennedy and her are going to be great friends, I just know it!

Crys said...

So pretty. Ofcourse I can't say prettiest ever cause of October but close 2nd!

The Benches said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congrats again!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Holy Cow! She literally took my breath away! She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow! 23 more days and the Bennett's will finally be meeting her! YAY!

Jason Hull said...

that tutu shot on black has amazing lighting... good Job Sarah! Time to start doing istockphoto.com!

Amanda said...

she is so cute!!!!! be careful...they grow up fast!

Taryn said...

Those are adorable pictures! She is so sweet.

Jaime Rubio said...

The pics are so precious!!!! What a beautiful baby girl!

The McGary Family said...

love the tutu pic, such a beautiful baby!!