Life is BUSY with two kids!! I don't have a lot of extra time to keep this blog up-dated, but I want to continue to make an effort, so here goes a fairly long up-date:
On April 6th Spencer celebrated his 29th birthday. He can now officially join me on living up our last year in our twenties!! His birthday wasn't super exciting, but we did go out to a nice dinner with Spencer's parents after he got off work and then back at home there were presents and a yummy strawberry shortcake (which I did make, but didn't get a picture of) waiting for him.

Spencer has been on a fitness kick recently so for his birthday he got, new running shoes, weights, a pull-up bar, and new board shorts, since all of his current board shorts now fall off of his skinny little body.

Daddy with his two little look-a-likes.

In Audrey news: Audrey attended church for the first time on Sunday March 28
th. It was so much fun getting a little baby girl all dressed up!!

I love her!!

It took almost 3 whole weeks for Audrey's belly button to completely fall off and heal, so she didn't have her first real bath until last week. Unlike Owen, who screamed and screamed the first time we bathed him, Audrey actually didn't mind it too much.

She cried when it was time to get out!!

Bedtime is a pretty big deal at our house. It's a time when both Spencer and I get to spend some quality time with our kids. Owen loves story time and is constantly requesting, "more books."

A few nights ago I busted out the camera to capture some of our bedtime rituals. Spencer and Owen have no problem hamming it up for the camera!!

Things got a little crazy when we let Owen take a few pictures!! Most of his pictures were of the ceiling, but he actually took both of the pictures below....impressive!


I must say that even though two children keeps me pretty busy, it's not as hard as I was anticipating. I am loving being a mom of two!! Our family rocks!!!
8 comments:
How fun. I love that Owen is basically a pro photographer. Maybe he can give me some lessons while were down thereAudrey is just so beauftiful! Girls are definitely more fun to dress up! Happy Birthday to Spencer!
Also- OF COURSE I remember Ethans first Easter.. Without you guys I'd go down in history as the worst mom EVER! I didn't even think about Easter baskets or Bunny visits! Thank goodness for Holly and Spencer and all their amazing thoughtfulness! (Now I don't look so bad- even though I totally should!)
Your family DOES rock! :)
Cute pictures, and Happy Birthday Spencer- you old man!!!! :) HaHa!
Audrey always looks so, so cute and more and more like Spencer (if that's possible!) Happy birlthday Spencer! Also, I love that little white chair in Owens room, did you have that when we were there? Its darling! I really need you to come give me decorating tips!
To answer your question, No one made Sequoia's Easter dress, I just over paid so it would look homemade! I have a link to their website if you want me to email it to you, there clothes start at 12 months and are to die for just a little pricy but that's what happens with little girls!!!
Beautiful! Your kids are just beautiful :) It is so fun dressing little girls, isn't it?! I know you are a great mom of 2, now have another one so you can be crazy like me:)
I can't believe how big Audrey is already... man we need to hang out again! Happy b-day Spencer... April is def. the month of the cool people's b-days. :)
I felt the same way after I had October, Everything took so much longer, It was harder but also better :) Your family is so cute Holly.
SUCH a cute family and SUCH a cute addition!!! I LOVE the name!!! And, you are looking GOOD!!!! wowzers!!! The pics Sarah took of Audrey are ADORABLE, just gorgeous!!!
You guys are so cute!!! I love the pictures and I love reading updates!!! Isn't it crazy fun with 2!? I'm glad it is going well!
Post a Comment