Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter started a few days early this year because of all the fun Easter parties Owen and Audrey got to go to. At our first playgroup party Owen and Jackson showed up wearing the same festive yellow polo shirt....guess the mom's were thinking alike!! The boys had fun playing on the swing-set and enjoying the warm weather.
Second play-group party all the kids had an Easter egg hunt. This was good practice for Owen, since it took him a little bit to figure out how to find the eggs and put them in his basket.
Owen was quite pleased with himself once he had a full basket! And let me tell you, Owen is now obsessed with eggs...since now he thinks ALL eggs are filled with candy. Now when I ask him what he wants for dinner he replies with, "eggs mommy."
Here's what Audrey thought about the playgroup Easter egg hunt.
Easter morning the kids found that the Easter Bunny had filled their baskets with lots of yummy treats!! This year it was swim suits for everybody!!
Owen was thrilled to find MORE EGGS in his basket, and he couldn't wait to open them all up!
Mommy's pretty pink bunny!
Audrey with her basket and the super soft pink bunny blanket from the Easter Bunny!
After the baskets were opened we headed to my parent's house where Owen put his Easter Egg hunting skills to use and went on an egg hunt!
Grandma filled these eggs with something better than candy.....money!!
Owen had a blast playing with his new bubble gun blower.
The dogs loved the bubbles too, and Owen had so much fun blowing the bubbles for them to jump up and eat!
We also got to play with the new sidewalk chalk!
Such a fun day!! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

How fun! Audrey looks so big in that pic of her laying on Owens lap- bigger than just a couple weeks old! Wow! So beautiful! That is great how much Owen loves eggs!Hilarious! I will say that I feel like I was ripped off in my childhood. We never got money in our eggs. Dustins sister, Angie does that too! I am jealous!

Jill Duncan said...

Cute pictures of Audrey and Owen! I love Audrey's Easter sleeper.:) And I love how Owen is rockin' that cool pink shirt! We need to get together soon.

dillon and kim said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that picture of Jack (I think) jumping mid air! You're kids are growing up fast!