Spencer, Holly, Owen, Audrey, and Preston
Yes!!! Us too! This was the first year in our married lives we're getting money back and we have Quoia to thank. Dillon said we should have one every year...YIKES!
ha ha ha! The shirt is funny and the she couldnt be any cuter!
too, funny! It was so good to see you guys. Cam and Owen are so cute together.
That is really funny and she is really cute!!!
Too cute!!! I think she looks a lot like Owen!
That is hilarious! Maybe my only inticement at this point for having more children...ha ha ha
LOL. Love that she is wearing a matching hairbow to the onesie.
I am totally cracking up!!!
I love it!! I want some of those for my kids!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yes!!! Us too! This was the first year in our married lives we're getting money back and we have Quoia to thank. Dillon said we should have one every year...YIKES!
ha ha ha! The shirt is funny and the she couldnt be any cuter!
too, funny! It was so good to see you guys. Cam and Owen are so cute together.
That is really funny and she is really cute!!!
Too cute!!! I think she looks a lot like Owen!
That is hilarious! Maybe my only inticement at this point for having more children...ha ha ha
LOL. Love that she is wearing a matching hairbow to the onesie.
I am totally cracking up!!!
I love it!! I want some of those for my kids!!
Post a Comment